1. Providing basic education infrastructure in needy communities such as schools, libararies and ICT centers to facilitate learning.
2. Providing basic health care infrastructure in rural communities to improve healthcare delivery and the general health of our people.
3. The drilling of boreholes in order to supply drinking water for people in rural communities.
4. To mechanize high yielding boreholes to pump potable water for drinking, domestic use and also for dry season irrigation agriculture in rural farming communities to ensure that rural communities have food security year round.
5. Supporting women in rural communities with micro-credit loans in order to create income generating opportunities that will help improve their livelihoods.
6. Conducting and coordinating social research projects that contributes to address the socioeconomic problems of under-privileged communities in Ghana.
7. Providing the youth with various entrepreneurial skills so as to get them self employed and consequently stem the drift to urban areas.