1. We are committed to implementing projects that are presented, owned, and controlled by the people as far as such projects pose long term benefits to the communities.
2. We will with passion only implement projects that will address the long conditions that keep our people bound by poverty diseases and hunger.
3. We seek to implement projects that are environmentally friendly.
4. We will work with communities or groups that are socially and economically marginalized so that our support may bring some control and improvement over their livelihood.
5. We stand ready to help rural communities or groups in the UWR who want to help themselves by taking their own initiatives to show their commitment.